1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I don't really object to any recurring bills, since i use the services. I do find it offensive that immigration costs money, though. Countries shouldn't filter immigrants based on who can afford to pay the fees. It also irks me when i have to pay for healthcare. It's shameful that all countries don't supply this for free.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
A very long time ago, i don't even remember.
3. What do you really want to be?
Someone in the future when there are no borders and there is no requirement for people to work.
4. How many colleges did you go to?
Technically i took courses from many different universities, because i studied through Open Learning Australia (now Open Universities). I have never visited the campus of the university that granted my degree, or of any of the universities i took courses through.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
Currently i am topless because it is very hot and i am sunburnt.
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
Whatever they are, they are too low. Until everyone stops driving private internal combustion vehicles, oil prices are too low.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
8. Last thought you had before you went to bed last night?
9. Do you miss being a child?
Yes. Well, i miss being a teenager. At the time i did not enjoy it at all, and i thought everything would be better when i grew up. A lot of things are better, but looking back i do miss the space for imagination and creativity that i had back then. Now i am old and jaded and i spend far too much time worrying about work and immigration and politics and other nonsense.
10. What errand/chore do you despise most?
11. Up early or sleep in?
I always wake up at the crack of dawn, but then noodle about online and take naps until the last possible minute. On the weekends that can mean till lunch time or later.
12. Found love yet?
Found it, several times. Fell back out of love again too. It's exhausting.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
I hardly ever eat meat any more, but i always loved salami. I especially like the one with black pepper rind.
14. What do you get every time at Wal-MART?
When i lived on top of Walmart i did all my grocery shopping there. Now i do not live on top of Walmart so i have no reason to go. I think if i walked into one now i would probably buy peanut butter, because in Walmart they have slightly larger jars than the microscopic jars they sell at my current local supermarket.
15. Beach or lake?
Beach. Preferably a very long one with no people on it that i can walk along.
16. Is marriage overrated?
It's definitely not overrated for the legal benefits and tax breaks. I married my partner when i did primarily for immigration, and it was very helpful in that regard. I think society would be more fair if civil marriage was erased, though.
17. Ever crashed a vehicle?
Sort of. I grazed a rental car against a concrete column while trying to park it one day.
18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
I don't really remember. Probably a camp site or music festival, though that's not particularly strange.
19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?
I would love to visit northern Africa and the Middle East, but feel i can't really do so as a person who detests wearing anything with sleeves.
20. At this point in your life, would you want to start a new career?
No. Careers suck. Jobs suck. I want to not work at all.
21. Do you have a go to person?
22. Are you where you want to be in life?
I guess so. I'm relatively independent and i have my health, so that's great. I still resent having to work, but what can you do?
23. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
Jem. COPS. I liked those sort of near-future cities. Now i get to live in one.
24. What do you think has changed about you since you are older?
I became a lot more left-wing. I stopped chasing relationships, including friendships. That's huge. I am more free now.
25. Someone who you think will do this?
26. Your most used emoji: